XCD HR teams with Peterborough City Council to provide software solution that transforms business operations by as much as 4x
Automation of manual data and over 100 HR paper-based processesSaves critical employee and business hours
XCD HR is working in conjunction with Peterborough City Council to tailor their cloud-based HR solution in-line with public sector requirements. This technology will enable employees to work more effectively and flexibly, saving both time and money.
“Local councils are facing huge pressures to save money. We have teams of experienced employees, who are good at their jobs. We want to retain our staff whilst making better use of valuable skills. We need to work more effectively moving forward” commented Richard Godfrey, Assistant Director: Digital Peterborough, Peterborough City Council.
- Immediate benefits/efficiency gains across the council (for HR, Managers and Employees) have been realised
- Improved reporting capability with 24/7 up-to-date decision making data available to appropriate audience supporting CMT
- Improved access to information to support a more mobile workforce using current communication tools – phone, tablet, pc, from anywhere via the cloud
- HR’s workload has become far more manageable and CIPD skills put to better use
- Less chasing is required due to the approval process and email alert reminders on managers and employees
See other trending articles
XCD and Symatrix Form Strategic Partnership Symatrix and XCD today announce that they have entered into a strategic partnership to offer the Symatrix BPO Managed Payroll service on the Force.com platform. As the only company providing outsourced payroll on the Salesforce Platform, Symatrix is able to offer their market-leading UK run payroll service to the […]
Visit us at Salesforce World Tour On 17 May the XCD team will be embracing our roots and attending the Salesforce World Tour, London, and we’d love to see you there. Last year was an excellent event, which was full of surprises, and this year should be just as exciting. If you’re thinking of moving […]