XCD HR teams with Peterborough City Council to provide software solution that transforms business operations by as much as 4x
Automation of manual data and over 100 HR paper-based processesSaves critical employee and business hours
XCD HR is working in conjunction with Peterborough City Council to tailor their cloud-based HR solution in-line with public sector requirements. This technology will enable employees to work more effectively and flexibly, saving both time and money.
“Local councils are facing huge pressures to save money. We have teams of experienced employees, who are good at their jobs. We want to retain our staff whilst making better use of valuable skills. We need to work more effectively moving forward” commented Richard Godfrey, Assistant Director: Digital Peterborough, Peterborough City Council.
- Immediate benefits/efficiency gains across the council (for HR, Managers and Employees) have been realised
- Improved reporting capability with 24/7 up-to-date decision making data available to appropriate audience supporting CMT
- Improved access to information to support a more mobile workforce using current communication tools – phone, tablet, pc, from anywhere via the cloud
- HR’s workload has become far more manageable and CIPD skills put to better use
- Less chasing is required due to the approval process and email alert reminders on managers and employees
See other trending articles
XCD selected as a fast growth SME to join the fifth Great British Scaleup TechMarketView have today announced that Bristol-based software company, XCD, are one of the eight fast-growing UK tech SMEs selected to participate in this years’ Great British Scaleup. The fifth Great British Scaleup event, which will be held next week in London, will see top executives from each […]
Why does my business need a cloud-based HR system? Growing companies all face the same dilemma, and that dilemma has to do with how you manage your growing company. The amount of information that you need to process will only grow, and without the right systems in place, data can get lost, insights could be […]