What companies REALLY want from HR software
- Over one-third of those surveyed were using manual HR systems, so were evaluating HR software for the first time.
- Over one-fifth of respondents reported using manual methods in combination with some other system or outsourcing.
- Almost 60% sought a best-of-breed application.
- Key driver for first time buyers of HR software - to improve efficiency.
- Users looking to replace existing HR software systems typically do so to add extra functionality.
- Almost 80% of respondents expressed a preference for web-based software (NB: It should be noted that XCD’s cloud HR solution is accessible via a web-browser).
- Over 60% of the sample want to implement a system in less than 3 months (NB: The typical timescale for an XCD HR implementation is less than 3 months).
- The majority of buyers in this survey were SMEs.
See other trending articles
The first steps in digital HR strategy Digitisation is high on the agenda in most organisations as leaders look for new ways to drive efficiency or gain competitive edge, writes Ben Bishop, COO at XCD.HR is not immune to this pressure, but the press hype around new technologies, images of sleek, silver skinned automatons fulfilling […]
Writing a business case for HR & Payroll software Convincing management to invest in new HR and payroll software doesn’t have to be an onerous process. Get your proposal right, and the need will be clear.Once you’ve decided that it’s time for an HR and payroll system upgrade, your next job is to convince your […]