What companies REALLY want from HR software
- Over one-third of those surveyed were using manual HR systems, so were evaluating HR software for the first time.
- Over one-fifth of respondents reported using manual methods in combination with some other system or outsourcing.
- Almost 60% sought a best-of-breed application.
- Key driver for first time buyers of HR software - to improve efficiency.
- Users looking to replace existing HR software systems typically do so to add extra functionality.
- Almost 80% of respondents expressed a preference for web-based software (NB: It should be noted that XCD’s cloud HR solution is accessible via a web-browser).
- Over 60% of the sample want to implement a system in less than 3 months (NB: The typical timescale for an XCD HR implementation is less than 3 months).
- The majority of buyers in this survey were SMEs.
See other trending articles
XCD and Symatrix Form Strategic Partnership Symatrix and XCD today announce that they have entered into a strategic partnership to offer the Symatrix BPO Managed Payroll service on the Force.com platform. As the only company providing outsourced payroll on the Salesforce Platform, Symatrix is able to offer their market-leading UK run payroll service to the […]
Visit us at Salesforce World Tour On 17 May the XCD team will be embracing our roots and attending the Salesforce World Tour, London, and we’d love to see you there. Last year was an excellent event, which was full of surprises, and this year should be just as exciting. If you’re thinking of moving […]