What companies REALLY want from HR software
- Over one-third of those surveyed were using manual HR systems, so were evaluating HR software for the first time.
- Over one-fifth of respondents reported using manual methods in combination with some other system or outsourcing.
- Almost 60% sought a best-of-breed application.
- Key driver for first time buyers of HR software - to improve efficiency.
- Users looking to replace existing HR software systems typically do so to add extra functionality.
- Almost 80% of respondents expressed a preference for web-based software (NB: It should be noted that XCD’s cloud HR solution is accessible via a web-browser).
- Over 60% of the sample want to implement a system in less than 3 months (NB: The typical timescale for an XCD HR implementation is less than 3 months).
- The majority of buyers in this survey were SMEs.
See other trending articles
What’s the difference between HR reporting and analytics? The quest to be recognised as a tangible business value driver is one that has occupied HR for years. Now, cloud-delivered software systems are putting sophisticated data analytics tools in the hands of organisation of all sizes, delivering insights that can profoundly impact fundamental HCM metrics.Statistically-driven people decisions […]
My HR data is literally all over the place Compared to what was available ten years ago, the modern HR and payroll systems available today are like upgrading from a Penny Farthing to a Ferrari. But before we discard our Victorian cycling trousers and prepare to pull on a pair of posh leather driving gloves, there’s […]