What companies REALLY want from HR software
- Over one-third of those surveyed were using manual HR systems, so were evaluating HR software for the first time.
- Over one-fifth of respondents reported using manual methods in combination with some other system or outsourcing.
- Almost 60% sought a best-of-breed application.
- Key driver for first time buyers of HR software - to improve efficiency.
- Users looking to replace existing HR software systems typically do so to add extra functionality.
- Almost 80% of respondents expressed a preference for web-based software (NB: It should be noted that XCD’s cloud HR solution is accessible via a web-browser).
- Over 60% of the sample want to implement a system in less than 3 months (NB: The typical timescale for an XCD HR implementation is less than 3 months).
- The majority of buyers in this survey were SMEs.
See other trending articles
XCD HR & Payroll software: New functionality We invested 9,225 days of development time into our product in the last year.Some of that time goes into tweaks, fixes and enhancements of our CoreHR and Payroll modules, which streamline user experience and increase the overall efficiency of the software.These changes are available to all our customers […]
Are you on a HR hamster wheel? “Today,” thinks the hamster. “Today I’m going to make something amazing happen!” Then it gets on its little wheel… and goes nowhere.Are your strategic efforts exhausted on the spinning wheel of day to day firefighting? You’re not alone. Mandy Chapman from the HR enhancement consultancy HRCubed, explains.Many of the […]