What companies REALLY want from HR software
- Over one-third of those surveyed were using manual HR systems, so were evaluating HR software for the first time.
- Over one-fifth of respondents reported using manual methods in combination with some other system or outsourcing.
- Almost 60% sought a best-of-breed application.
- Key driver for first time buyers of HR software - to improve efficiency.
- Users looking to replace existing HR software systems typically do so to add extra functionality.
- Almost 80% of respondents expressed a preference for web-based software (NB: It should be noted that XCD’s cloud HR solution is accessible via a web-browser).
- Over 60% of the sample want to implement a system in less than 3 months (NB: The typical timescale for an XCD HR implementation is less than 3 months).
- The majority of buyers in this survey were SMEs.
See other trending articles
XCD selected as a fast growth SME to join the fifth Great British Scaleup TechMarketView have today announced that Bristol-based software company, XCD, are one of the eight fast-growing UK tech SMEs selected to participate in this years’ Great British Scaleup. The fifth Great British Scaleup event, which will be held next week in London, will see top executives from each […]
Why does my business need a cloud-based HR system? Growing companies all face the same dilemma, and that dilemma has to do with how you manage your growing company. The amount of information that you need to process will only grow, and without the right systems in place, data can get lost, insights could be […]